“LIKE YOUR LOCATION, BUT NEED MORE SPACE?”
When Avenues Family Dental approached us to help them maximize their brand in their locality and to expand their premises we crafted a 2-step plan to fulfil their goals. We previously wrote about the first step of their process here, and below we have outlined the second step of the process:
There were many factors to consider when not only renovating a character-building space but also in completing a design that would create a seamless transition between the refurbished(2018) and newly refurbished(2019) spaces. Luckily, at Dentifit Australia we know exactly what to look for when refurbishing mid 20th Century buildings. Some of the considerations included:
- Presence of Asbestos
- Electrical Upgrades & Requirements
- Plumbing Works Upgrades & Transitioning
- Disability Access Requirements
- Maintaining Character Aesthetics
- Council Approvals
- Insulation & Soundproofing
- Recycling Building Materials
- Thoughtful Design Elements to Merge Spaces
So Where Do The Two Areas Meet?
The thoughtful design completed by our team at Dentifit Australia maintained the bones of the building, and opened up new spaces, cleverly merging floor and ceiling discrepancies. Electrical upgrades were undertaken to comply with current electrical code requirements and Australian standards. This not only ensured that all health and safety measures were taken but also that modern technical demands were met.
Dentifit Australia’s building ‘KNOW-HOW’ benefitted the client as:
- Upfront building costs were disclosed with a fixed price contract
- We could guarantee compliance with building codes
- We could include thoughtful Design elements
- Customer Confidence is guaranteed
If you would like to take the same professional approach to your fitout or refurbishment, the team at Dentifit will know exactly how to help you. To learn more about our services get in touch with one of our fitout specialists today!
Dentifit Australia – Making it Easy For You